Skip to main content



  The Beauty of Nettle Tea  

Image result for nettle tea benefits
 Stinging nettle is a member of the mint family, the plant has been used since antiquity for its healing properties and fibers.
For two weeks I drank a really strong infusion of nettle tea and kept a journal of how I felt physically, mentally, and emotionally. I found after two days of imbibing nettle tea I was craving my next cup. After one week my mind felt clearer- I could retain information better and solve everyday problems without the usual brain haze. 

I had a lot more energy. After two weeks of continuously sipping tea, I looked a heck of lot better. My skin was clear and radiant. My hair had shine to it.
 Stinging nettle is therapeutic on many different levels: as a nutritional powerhouse; a  detoxifying, slimming, and pain relieving diuretic; as well as a skin and hair beautifier.
Craving Nettle Tea = Craving Nutrients
If you are vitamin deficient, have problems absorbing nutrients, or are prone to acidosis, nettle tea can restore you. Rich in calcium, potassium, magnesium, vitamin C (10 times more than in an apple), vitamin B complex, vitamin E, amino acids, and beta-carotene (five times more than in a carrot) to name only a few, nettle is alkalizing while supporting the immune system, the nervous system, bone stability, the metabolism and skin health.  That translates into having more energy, mental acuity, disease resilience and radiant well-being.