Whether you eat, drink or whatever you do, do all for the glory of God
~ 1 Corinthians 10:31
All throughout the Bible, references are made to the medicinal properties of foods and herbs.
Representing health and longevity from Almighty God, the importance of diet and of preparing and eating food was oftentimes seen as a spiritual act.
If you want to consume some of the most common foods mentioned for their health properties in the Bible, then try these top 10 healing foods.
Many ancient populations believed that onion nutrition has a beneficial effect on disease treatment and should be part of a healing diet.
TheBible foods, along with cucumbers, melons, leeks and garlic.
Top 10 Bible Foods with Healing Properties
1. Olives and Olive Oil –
2. Pomegranate –
3. Fermented Grapes – May he kiss me with the kisses of his mouth! For your love is better than wine. (Song of Solomon 1:2
4. Flax –
5. Sprouted Grain Bread – Take wheat and barley, beans and lentils, millet and spelt; put them in a storage jar and use them to make bread for yourself. (Ezekiel 4:9).
6. Raw Milk – The lambs will be for your clothing and the goats will bring the price of a field. There will be goats’ milk enough for your food,for the food of your household,and sustenance for your maidens. (Proverbs 27:26-27)
7. Lamb – Now you shall eat it [the unblemished lamb] in this manner: with your loins girded, your sandals on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and you shall eat it in haste—it is the Lord’s Passover. (Exodus 12:11)
8. Bitter Herbs (coriander and parsley) – They shall eat the flesh that same night, roasted with fire, and they shall eat it with unleavened bread and bitter herbs. (Exodus 12:8)
9. Vegetables – Please test your servants for ten days, and let us be given some vegetables to eat and water to drink. (Daniel 1:12)
Broccoli, cabbage, collards, kale, radish etc.
Bacterial and viral infections
Tumor angiogenesis (blood vessel formation)
Tumor metastasis (tumor migration)
10. Raw Honey – Have you found honey? Eat only what you need that you not have it in excess and vomit it. (Proverbs 25:16)
It’s no wonder raw honey is referred to as “liquid gold.”