Why drinking water on an empty stomach is the first thing you should do in the morning.Japanese water therapy is incredibly popular in the Land of the Rising Sun – Japanese people have known this simple practice for centuries (if not for thousands of years!) and have been using it to cure many health conditions, from headaches to even cancer. We all know that water is essential for life and its benefits are undeniable for our health as all of our organs require water to function smoothly. However, why don’t we take advantage of this important, effective and healthy element that nature offers us, which we have at our disposal?
The water treatment had been found successful by a Japanese medical society as a 100% cure for many diseases. According to the Japanese tradition, the practice of drinking water on an empty stomach should be done regularly and different time frames are predicted to treat, improve or control different conditions.
Headaches, body aches, heart system problems, arthritis, fast heart beat, epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis asthma, TB, meningitis, kidney and urine diseases, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, piles, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, womb cancer and menstrual disorders; ear/nose and throat diseases… all can be cured with water according to the Japanese.
The number of days required for the water treatment to work differs depending on the health issue – some take longer than the others, but if we can cure such serious problems with just water, we need to understand that it can’t be done overnight!
- High Blood Pressure – 30 days
- Gastric – 10 days
- Diabetes – 30 days
- Constipation – 10 days
- Cancer – 180 days
- TB – 90 days
Dehydration is one of the main causes of headaches and other nasty experiences, so drinking a lot of water will help you prevent dehydration and, therefore, headaches.Symptoms of dehydration include:
- Increased thirst
- Dry mouth and swollen tongue
- Palpitations (feeling that the heart is jumping or pounding)
- Inability to sweat
- Decreased urine output
- As you wake up in the morning even before brushing your teeth, drink 4 x 160ml glasses of water
- Brush and clean the mouth afterward but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes
- After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.
- 15 minutes after breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours
- Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink 4 glasses of water at the beginning may commence by taking a little water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses per day.
So… drink lots of water and stay healthy!